Tuesday 8 December 2009

Playoffs in Cyberdunk

www.cyberdunk.com

It seems everyone is a big fan of playoffs. I for one am not. For instance, if I had just endured a massive slog with my team and won my league, I do not then want to have to beat 3 more teams who are in the top 8 to make sure that I keep the title I just won. Sure, if they make it a separate title then I would be very happy for the playoffs to go ahead.

It may be good for teams viaing for promotion. Say for instance you finish 8th, you still have a chance to get promoted. Infact you only have to beat the first team you play as all four of the first round playoff winners get promoted. This is okay but I would still like a separate title for the league winners and one for the playoff winners, whether the league winners are promoted or not.

No comments: