Tuesday 17 November 2009

Bled Tigers

www.cyberpuck.com

On Sat 17th Oct, Fojkar was kind enough to give me his Slovenian team of the Bled Tigers. On Thu 5th Nov I made Blaze my Assistant Coach as he already manages our goalie, Holy Goalie.

We are currently 5th in our division in this the 7th Season of Cyberpuck. Bled Tigers have never won the Slovenian league but it is our goal to do so in the future.

I previously had 2 players who signed for the team back when Fojkar managed the side. This happened on Season 3 Day 24 when they left the side I managed of Milford Mooses from the UK. They went back to the Milford Mooses on Season 4 Day 36. I sold the players to a new manager, dbu plus my first ever player. My players were Greg Pucker, Goofy Gander, and Brian Bash. The last 2 of which played for Bled Tigers.

I have tried to sign all 3 of these players for my new team but have had no luck as of yet. I do however, have a new player called Gordon Bombay who has been scoring frequently for the Tigers.

No comments: