Wednesday 27 January 2010

My Cyberdunk Teams

www.cyberdunk.com

This season has seen me take control of a total of 6 teams at once. First my usual teams of Wakefield WIzards and Portsmouth Sharks. Add to that Leeds Sabers, Z Dynasty - Da Wiz Kidz, Flying Lazer Wizard Masters, and Harlem Boppers.

I first got Leeds Sabers after I had been given it along with a few thousand CDP and an extra player slot to promote my remaining player from the High School Server. The team were currently called Macclesfield Basket Town but I changed the team name back to it's original name of Leeds Sabers. It is my job to refill the roster and get them promoted from the UK King League.

I joined the Blind League at xmas as it was a new interesting league with a blind draft of equal rated players and ages. When I got my team I gave them the name of Harlem Boppers after the Boppers gang from The Warriors game.

I got hold of Da Wiz Kidz because DaWizard was dealing with other teams and wanted to give away two Z Dynasty teams so others could control them.

The last team I received was Flying Lazer Wizard Masters and it came as a bit of a surprise. It used to be owned by jlove13 and I assumed he had no time for it and so gave it over to my control.

No comments: