Tuesday 1 July 2008

Portsmouth Sharks - Nearing end of Season 6

www.cyberdunk.com

Porstmouth Sharks are just 9 league games until the end of the season. Quite a bit has happened during the last month. We had a run of 5 straight league defeats but sorted ourselves out to start winning again. I signed an Short Forward by the name of Bryce Key who proved to be a useful addition to the team. Edgaras Jurkonis was at the end of his contract and left us. I signed 2 new players, the Shooting Guard, Brandon Richards, and the Short Forward, Billy the kid. I later sign another Short Forward, LeBron James, and I release Tayshaun Prince. I sign a new Center, Loreno Tezema, and I finally release Nigel Quinn. I also end up releasing Billy the kid as I decide to trim the team down.

So like last season we are currently at 15th position in the league. It looks as know we will stay up, so what is in store for next season? Well I hope to buy Cary Golob, who I believe is related to Cory Golob. I also intend to buy the one, and only, The King! So next season is looking exciting.
The stadium is slowly increasing in size and everything is looking good. Here's to the next season! May it be a successful one!

No comments: